Sunday, December 14, 2008

Undomesticated equines could not remove me.

So, a later update:

My parents just had a fight, but it was a blessing in disguise, because I got to talk things out with my Dad in one of his (very) unusual calm moods. It was great, and we covered a lot. And things will be resolved - I love my parents because they always can take their fights and use them to become better people.

I also just talked to one of my favorite new stargate converts, Chelsea. She's a wonderful person, just discovering the world of stargate for the first time. The excitement in her eyes (well, words, since we facebook chatted) was well worth it. Ahh, the wonderful power of a tv show to bring people together.

I'm in somewhat of a silly mood - a lightened mood. Things are good, even when they're bad.

God is good. God is real. And my life? Never more wonderful than when it's His. And that's the gospel truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment